Free web hosting is a popular demand on the internet. Whether you’re looking for the best free web hosting service then you are in the right place. In this article, I will give you some awesome free hosting provider details that might help you get your website online. So you’re ready to go with your ideas.
I personally used these free hosting before but now I am using a paid hosting provider because in hosting there are some limitation and their server speed is not so good. But if you want to learn web hosting then you can use free web hosting otherwise you should use paid web hosting.
You can also read How to Rank your Website on Google
000WebHost is a very popular free web hosting provider powered by Hostinger. This hosting company provides free shared hosting with the Control panel. You can enable SSL (HTTPS) by using Cloudflare.
Features of 000WebHost.com
|Disk Space||300 MB|
Byethost is another free web hosting provider powered by iFastNet. I have used Byethost for years but now I shifted to paid hosting because the server-side execution speed is slow. Otherwise, Byethost is a completely free hosting provider.
Features of Byet.host
|Account Specification||File Management||PHP|
|5GB disk space||FTP account||Zend encoder supported|
|Unlimited monthly transfer||Online file manager||Ion Cube support|
|Unlimited addon domains||Free FTP software||Automatic HTTPS SSL (self-signed certificate) on all domains|
|Unlimited parked domains||10 MB maximum file size||PHP version 5.4, 5.5, 5,6 & 7.0|
|Unlimited MySQL databases||5 Email addresses||Disk space usage stats|
|PhpMyAdmin||Custom MX records||Bandwidth usage stats|
|Unmetered MySQL space||Custom SPF records||Daily hits stats|
FreeHosting.com is a free hosting provider that provides ultimate free hosting. But the main problem of FreeHosing.com is it does not provide SSL if you want HTTPS on your website you have to pay for that.
Features of FreeHosting.com
- Own domain hosting
- 10 GB disk space
- Unmetered bandwidth
- 1 E-mail account
- 1 MySQL database
- Free hosting features
FreeWebHostingArea is also a web hosting provider that provides free hosting since 2005. This site is also known as Freewha.com
– 99.8% yearly uptime guaranteed
– instant activation – registration process is automatic, you will be able to access your account in minutes or seconds, depending on how fast you fill the registration form;
– responsive support – we are always here to solve reported issues or any other problem with a particular account; we also offer some, but limited technical advice regarding script installation;
– daily/weekly backups on the external source – in the worst scenario, if the server crashes your files are safe;
– no ads for new sites;
– 1500MB free web space;
– unmetered traffic;
– Apache 2.4 web server with mod_rewrite (+ other important modules) enabled; .htaccess,.htpasswd support;
– PHP 7.1 with almost all extensions enabled (if you need anything custom, just ask);
– free MySQL databases powered by MariaDB 10.2;
– phpMyAdmin, the popular tool for database administration, is preinstalled and immediately available;
– SSI support (Server Side Includes – .shtml);
– full FTP support – web-FTP application available with File Manager (WYSIWYG File Editor, FTP client – browser-based, a tool to set file permissions, to create directories, to create files, tool for renaming, zip/unzip utility and more);
– access to our Control Panel where you can change your account details and activate the features;
These are the Hosting provider that provides Free web hosting service although there few other free hosting providers available on the internet but they provide the same facilities as these so exclude them.
Remember if are planning to make a website for your business then you should use paid hosting.
So, friends, these are the hosting providers that provide free hosting. You can try these for your educational purpose. If you find something new in this article please let me know by comment.