In India, there are so many brokers to provide you Demat account but in This article, I will give you the best Demat account review. That will help you choose the right Demat account as per your preference. Some of the brokers also provide a FREE Demat account facility that is great for beginners.
Demat and Trading account is essential to start investing in Share Market. Today I will give you details about 5 Best Demat Account providers in India. These are the Best Brokers in India working for many years so these are trusted. They follow the guidelines provided by SEBI. Also, they give you a very good margin on intraday trading that will help you to earn more money.
You can also read How To Earn Money from Blogging
1. Zerodha Demat Account Review
Zerodha is one of the largest discount broker having more than Over 1.5 lakh trading customers with the average daily trading transaction of over Rs 10,000 crore.
Zerodha is best for small investors because there are no minimum charges of brokerage per trade. The brokerage rate is 0.01% or Rs 20 per executed order whichever is lower.
Their main business review comes from derivatives, hence they have decided to charge zero brokerage on delivery.
Key Benefits of Zerodha
- Delivery is totally free. No brokerage on delivery.
- No minimum cap of brokerage per transaction.
- Maximum brokerage charge capped to Rs 20 irrespective of transaction volume.
- Provide a margin from 4 to 10 times.
2. Upstox Demat & Trading Account Review
Upstox (earlier known as RKSV Securities) is one of the best discount brokers in India. If you are looking for low brokerages, high margins, and good trading platforms, then you must open your account with Upstox.
Upstox has fix brokerage of Rs. 20 per trade for intraday irrespective of the trading volume. And, you need to pay zero brokerage for delivery. Huge savings as compared to other full brokers.
You will get the fastest & best trading platform in India with Upstox which is the main requirement for trading. With no doubt, Upstox is the best online trading platform in India.
Upstox Account Regular Fee & Charges
- Upstox Equity Demat and Trading – Rs. 300 (includes first year AMC)
- Upstox Commodity Trading Account– Rs. 150
- Upstox Annual Maintenance Charges – Rs.150
3. 5Paisa Demat Account Review
5Paisa charge the lowest brokerage charges in India. You only need to pay flat Rs 10. per trade which is not the case with other Demat and trading platforms.
You can place a single trade worth crores and pay Rs 10 per trade. You will not be charged based on any percentage.
In short, 5paise is the cheapest discount broker in India.
- Invest in Mutual Funds and buy insurance through the same account
- 100% waiver on account opening charges – A saving of Rs. 650
- Maintenance Charges – Rs. 45 per month only for months when you trade
4. Angel Broking Demat Account Review
Angel broking is one of the oldest brokerage companies in India having established network branches in over 900 cities. At present angel broking providing service to more than 10,00,000 customers.
Angel broking‘s customer care service is up to the mark.
I recommend Angel Broking only if your Adhaar Card is linked with your mobile number.
5. Sharekhan Demat & Trading Account Review
Sharekhan is one of the leading online brokerage company having more than 12 lakh customer base.
Presently the company has provided service from more than 1800 offices across 550 cities.
Account Charges of Sharekhan account
- Trading Account Opening Charges – Nil
- Demat Account Opening Charges – Nil
- Annual Maintenance Charges – Upto 750 (depend on the balance keep)
So these are the top 5 best Demat account providers in India. You can go with any of them you want. Which platform you are willing to use? please comment!